Independence LED Lighting, LLC Return and Refund Policy
Independence LED Lighting, LLC (henceforth “Independence LED”) offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
All requests for returns must be placed within 30 days of receipt of that product, or Independence LED has the right to refuse the return.
- Contact Independence LED’s customer support by phone (484.588.5401) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please have your sales order or invoice number available at the time of contact. Our team will use this information to supply you with a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number, which will be used for processing.
- Our team will email you with the RMA form attached. Download and print the RMA form. You’ll need to include this form in each box containing returned products (i.e., one form per box). Be sure the RMA number is clearly visible on the outside of the box(es).
- Ship your return back to Independence LED at 487 Devon Park Drive, Suite 204, Wayne, PA 19087.
Returns not eligible for a warranty claim are subject to a 15 percent restocking fee. This fee will be waived if an order is placed at the time of the return for equal or greater value than that of the return. All refused shipments are subject to a 25 percent restocking fee.
Pack your items carefully to avoid damage in transit. Returns must meet the following conditions:
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- The item must not have been installed or used.
- The packaging material (e.g., wrapping, clam shells) must not have been destroyed or broken.
Failure to meet these conditions will result in the return being refused and/or the accrual of additional fees. Additionally, any shipment missing its RMA number will be refused.
The following items are nonreturnable:
- Lighting poles and light pole components (e.g., 20-foot light pole, bullhorns)
- Architectural lighting fixtures or decorative lighting fixtures (e.g., Deco Lighting)
- Items that have been assembled, installed or wired, unless agreed to in advance by Independence LED
- Custom lighting fixtures (e.g., any fixture changed from its original bare fixture specifications, custom painting, photo sensors, cords and plugs)
Items that are marked as nonreturnable are, indeed, nonreturnable.
You are responsible for return shipping charges.
If it is determined that the product was poorly manufactured, then a credit for the return shipping will be issued.
Upon receipt of your return, Independence LED will credit the means of payment within three to six business days, minus any shipping or restocking fees incurred. Original shipping costs are nonrefundable, unless Independence LED is at fault for the return.